Daydream view is the new advanced version of Google Cardboard.It is a Virtual Reality(VR) platform created by Google itself.Daydream View includes both software and hardware specifications calling compatible phones as “Daydream-Ready.”.
Daydream View Key Features
- SOFT AND COZY – The headset weighs light and enrolls breathable fabric. It is using clothing quality material. Google claims it is even 30% lighter than similar devices.
- FITS PERFECT – Even fits well over your sunglasses.
- EASY TO USE – No need to worry about cables, wires, and connectors. You have just to open the front lid and Place your phone inside for perfect VR experience.
- IMMERSES YOU IN VIRTUAL WORLD – You can play games, watch your favorite TV series on Netflix and experience the new world in your personalized VR cinema.
- DYNAMIC WIRELESS CONNECTION – The headset and phone say hello wirelessly, there is nothing to connect as it includes an auto-alignment system. It is a system that gets everything just right.
- EXTRA FEAST – With Daydream you would be able to Explore magical places like Fantastic Beast (World of J.K. Rowling) and can watch any video on YouTube by just not watching the film, instead of becoming a part of it.
Launched in three different Vivid Colors
Daydream View VR Headset also has the edge over other VR’s with the introduction of its mighty VR headset Controller.
Easy to use with Swift touchpad- The controller is very easy to use and at top has a capable touchpad comprising of two buttons
- ROBUST SENSORS – The controller is packed with a bunch of sensors to accept every command.You can Point, Swing and Aim, even it is so precise that you can even draw with it.
- FAST RESPONSE – You can write your name even in few seconds with the help of its powerful sensors.
The controller can be safely encased inside the Daydream VR headset to keep it safe.
Daydream will only be compatible on new phones with a particular component. Google announced at I/O that eight hardware partners would make Daydream-ready phones: Samsung, Alcatel, LG, HTC, LG, Huawei, Xiaomi, ZTE and Asus.The first “Daydream-Ready” phone was the ZTE Axon 7, launched on July 27, 2016. Google have designed a headset and controller which will act as a reference for these hardware partners to use as a starting point.
Google will add a feature known as the Android VR mode in the latest version of Android. This method will provide VR apps exclusive access to processor cores while they are in the foreground and reduce latency. Both the Unity engine and Epic’s Unreal Engine will support Daydream.
Daydream View VR headset will cost you $79. It will be available in November. Another winner showcased by Google which is easy to use and have handy features.
For more information visit [highlight] here [/highlight] .