Man Gets Electrocuted While Charging iPhone In Bath

iPhone is becoming deadlier day by day. Recently a man in China sold his kidney to buy an iPhone. What was meant to be a joke turned into reality? But now iPhone has caused another death. This time it was because someone was charging his phone wrongly.

This happened in England after a man tried to charge his phone while he was in the bathtub. According to Daily Mail, the victim, Richard Bull’s body was first discovered by his wife. She saw the severity of the burns and assumed he had an attack.

The police soon arrived at the incident, and they couldn’t rule out suicide. But after judging the whole episode, they soon realized it was an accident –

[quotes quotes_style=”bquotes” quotes_pos=”center”]Initial circumstances indicated suicide. The question was considered in the original call, but the cable wasn’t near the bath, it had been run there to charge a mobile phone. The extension cable was on the floor, and it appeared as though he had her cell charger on his chest and the part between the phone charger and the cable had made contact with the water.[/quotes]

Also Read: Siri Misdirects People To eSports Bar When Asked About Escorts

Related:  Nokia 6 Flash Sale 2 Is A Massive Hit But No White Color Models

Bull, who was 32 when he died, plugged the charger into an extension cord and placed the phone on his chest. When his wife discovered him, he had severe burns on his arms, chest, and hand. Tanya Bull, his wife, believed that he had been attacked at first sight. She then called the police. But the paramedics said that he was already dead by the time they had arrived.

His brother Andrew said anyone could be careless at times. But one doesn’t think such casual instances can become fatal. As a result, Dr. Sean Cummings, the coroner, plans to write a letter to Apple. Such cases can happen with anyone. So he believes that Apple should come with warnings.

Not only iPhone but all phones

Henceforth, one should avoid bringing electronic devices to the bathroom. Plugging them to electricity at the same time is dangerous. It has happened with Apple phone, but who is to say any metal body phone is not capable of the same?

Let’s keep phones away from our bathrooms at all times.

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

Reset Password